List of companies which have provided product information to Catalogue
We started to publish the growing list of our partner companies, which are submitting their official product information to our Catalogue. Many thanks for these contributions!
We invite all winemakers to submit their best wines. If your company is not yet involved, please see section below How to add wines.
How to add wines to Catalogue
FREE listingFree listing is for independent information. There is no fee for wines, which already have independent ratings or top awards from established international sources. We publish for free all wines, which:
- have won GOLD medal or similar top award at leading international wine contests, including Decanter, IWC, Concours Mondial de Bruxelles, IWSC (our list of international contests is same as official list used by Georgian Wine Association)
- are already rated by leading international wine ratings, including Wine Spectator, Wine Enthusiast, Jancis Robinson, BTI, Weinwirtschaft.
Hvino Rating is calculated to integrate international ratings and medals into a single score. A means the wine was rated by leading wine ratings. B means the wine has won medals. AB means the wine was rated and won medals. Our rating scale is similar to international.
PAID listingPaid listing is for all commercial information. Paid publication is also for silver- and bronze-awarded wines. If your wine is not yet rated by independent international source, it will be published with your company's description.
Commercial information may include:
- Producer's description of wine, tasting notes, description of medals and awards (including silver, bronze, or others), other brief information;
- Producer's contact details, with address and web links;
- Importer, distributor, wholesaler contacts, with address and web links;
- Retailer's contact details, with shop address and web links;
- Retail PRICE and direct links to internet shops.
FREE+PAID listingWines may carry both independent and commercial information. Commercial information is marked C and by colour, to distinguish it from independent rating.
How to submitWine information should include the following:
For all wines:
- Full wine name in English (and in Russian preferably), year, appellation, bar-code numbers, average retail price in US$;
- Label image, as .jpg or .png file.
- Rating score and source, or gold/top award information and source.
For paid (commercial) listing:
- Producer's description of wine, awards (including SILVER, BRONZE, or others);
- All other information for inclusion in the wine's card;
- Proof of payment.
Changes and modificationsThe producer can add or change information on its wine at any time, at no additional fee.
Questions or suggestions?We welcome all questions and suggestions. If you need more detailed information, please email at
Cat.Hvino (at) artenom-cfe.com.
Georgian Wine Catalogue is a new initiative, and we will be thankful for all feedback and proposals about improving our service or about new partnerships.